- Allows for fingers to be put under the flange for support while attaching the pouch to the barrier.
- Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
- The Lock \'n Roll Closure is a patented system for closing the bottom of drainable pouches. The Lock \'n Roll closure utilizes plastic interlocking fasteners to create a secure closure.
- Tape borders provide additional security to the attachment of the one-piece pouch or two-piece skin barrier to the skin.
- Three layers of film protect against odor. Film is strong and provides quality performance.
- Includes FlexWear, a standard wear, synthetic skin barrier, which is designed to be worn more than one day.
Barrier Opening: Up to 2-1/4\"
Product Length: 12\"
Packaging: - 1 FlexWear skin barrier with floating flange., - 1 ultra clear new image drainable pouch with Lock \'n Roll integrated closure
Flange Size: 2-3/4in. (70mm)
PRODUCT CODE: 19004