- Low resistance inspiratory and expiratory valves open freely, even under low pediatric pressures and flows.
- Highly visible expiratory valve helps measure breath count and breath hold.
- Uniquely designed stepped mouthpiece accommodates smaller mouths and facilitates transfer from pediatric mask to mouthpiece and allows attachment to a 22mm connector.
- Mouthpiece and adapter disassemble for easy cleaning.
- Clear, anti-static chamber delivers consistent aerosol therapy and is ready to use right out of the package.
- Flat bottom maintains stability and prevents rolling.
Volume: 140 ml
Product Length: 5.6\"
Mouthpiece: Interfaces with 22mm standard connectors
PRODUCT CODE: 1077478